Welcome to Cheap Web Hosting Services



HostMonster Web Hosting Review

I Use Seven Different Web Hosts

I have a decent amount of experience with shared web hosting accounts as I currently have accounts with seven different webhosts and I've used three other web hosts in the past (that I've left.) Of those 10 total web hosts I've used only one have I never experienced any down time with: HostMonster web hosting. Considering that the prices & features of shared web hosting services tend to be pretty similar it's up time and ease of use that I care most about. In those categories, HostMonster is without peer.

Additional Domains With Free Privacy

A great feature that is unique to HostMonster (in my experience anyway) is that they allow you to buy additional domains for your account (which you can host unlimited domains with with unlimited bandwidth and unlimited hosting space) at $10 a pop with free privacy included. If you're like me and you like to buy privacy on all of your domains this actually ends up saving you a bit of money compared to buying a domain at GoDaddy and adding the privacy separately.

I Host 16 Domains With My HostMonster Account Currently

I push my web hosting account pretty hard. For just $6.95 a month I currently have 16 domains all hosted on my one shared account and I've never had any problems at all.

All Of The Features You Would Expect

MySQL, Perl, Frontpage Extension, all of the features that you get with any decent web hosting account. You'll get them here. Like I said, these feature are pretty much the same everywhere, so don't worry about them.

Customer Service?

I can't really give any report on the customer service. Why not? In a year and a half with HostMonster, I've never had to contact them because I've never had a single problem. It's an easy service to use and I've never had any down time. That's the kind of customer service I like best, no problems to start with.

CLICK HERE: HostMonster. Learn more about this fantastic web hosting service. Sign up right now (your first domain is free with free privacy included!)

Domain Registration.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Johnny_Moon

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 9:32 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home