Welcome to Cheap Web Hosting Services



Do Only Beginners Pay for Web Hosting?

When I started out doing business online, I had so little knowledge about web hosting that I was easily ripped off by the Web Hosting Community. But it is no longer the case. Nowadays I host my own websites and as I am running about 25 websites, it has actually become easier for me to handle. But where do you start?

First of all you should understand that as with anything else, cheapest is not always the best. Don't go for the extremely cheap services and burn your fingers. Your website is a great asset to you if it is handled correctly, and it can make you a lot of money. Don't gamble with it. There are good ways of setting up your own web hosting system.

The web hosting that I am using is not cheap, it is actually free. No Advertisements, no emails in my inbox every day, just plain FREE.

First thing that you should do is to find a reliable web hosting company of which there are plenty, and then set up an account with them.

I was amazed at how easy it was to actually become my own Web Hosting Company. The Web Hosting Company that I joined gave me all the tools that I needed and helped me to get started in a small amount of time. You can actually set up an unlimited amount of other websites and market them as your own packages, brands and at your own prices. I have made up my entire web hosting costs, by just finding two other people that wanted to host their sites. Now my 25 websites are being hosted for free.

Later on as I was using all the tools that these guys gave me, I discovered that there was such a huge amount of services that they offer, which is actually included in this service, and I was stumped. For instance, I wanted to add a service on my website that could act as a forum, but I did not have the skills or the time to actually write such a program. I went into my Members Area and there I got a selection of add on modules that I could use. I just installed it and my forum was up and running. I added blogs the same way. In actual fact there are so many free services included in the package that I still have not figured all of them out.

I can set as many email addresses as I want, delete them, create new ones, add databases and the list just goes on. Wonder how I worked on the short leash all those years.

So why is this not public knowledge? I asked myself that questions many times and realized that the guys that make you pay huge amounts will keep this secret from you.

There is not much to hosting your own websites, just take the time to figure it out, and you will be on your way. Remember that you are paying for your Web Hosting, not because you have to pay for it, you are paying because you do not have the knowledge to do your own hosting.